Control Your Laser Operating Expenses With a Cleaner, More Reliable Resonator Gas
LASERSTAR™ 5.5 OPTIMIZES CO2 LASER BEAM QUALITY, CONSISTENCY AND PERFORMANCE.
It is critical to your metfab shop’s productivity and efficiency that your CO2 lasers operate at their peak performance. Contaminants, such as moisture, hydrocarbons, halocarbons and other impurities, can get into the resonator chamber and cause premature aging of parts that reduces laser power and decreases laser stability. These contaminants create serious problems that lead to inconsistent quality, poor manufacturing performance — and ultimately a loss in production.
Praxair’s patented LaserStar 5.5 resonator gases (patents US6985507 B2 and US7058108) is ten times cleaner than the industry standards and helps control laser operating expenses by keeping consumables such as mirrors and the output coupler cleaner, resulting in more consistent peak performance of your laser.
LET PRAXAIR HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR LASER'S PERFORMANCE
LaserStar 5.5 Benefits:
- Patented mixture and technology — US6985507 B2 and US7058108
- Ten times cleaner than industry standards
- Lowers laser maintenance costs
- Extends resonator operating life
- Helps ensure consistent peak performance
- Keeps optics and bend mirrors cleaner, longer
- Increases production throughput and your bottom line
Need more information about Praxair LaserStar Gases?
Learn more about Praxair Laser Gas Delivery Systems